The Copper Chef Induction Cooktop uses the science of electro-magnetic induction heating to cook your food faster, more efficiently and with less wasted energy. Just plug it in and you’re ready to go
Features / Benefits
TODAY ONLY: 60% off as our featured Deal-of-the-Day
The Copper Chef Induction Cooktop uses the science of electro-magnetic induction heating to cook your food faster, more efficiently and with less wasted energy. Just plug it in and you\'re ready to go.
How Induction Cooking Works
Unlike traditional gas or electric stoves, Induction Cooking utilizes induction heating to directly heat a cooking vessel, as opposed to using heat transfer from electric coils or burning gas. An electric current flows through the coil, producing a magnetic field. This field induces an electric current in the cookware which produces resistive heating.
Why Induction Cooking Is Better!
- This technology enables Induction Cooking to be faster and more energy-efficient. The large amount of heat produced at low voltage has thermal efficiency up to 94 percent.
- The Induction Cooktop heats only the diameter of the pan, so there\'s less wasted energy and heating begins immediately for faster cook times.
- There are no hot coils or open flame, so the risk of kitchen accidents is greatly reduced. When you remove the cookware, the conduction of heat stops instantly and the cooktop will not work without the proper pan.
- The compact design allows you to place the Induction Cooktop anywhere you need an additional cooktop.
The Induction Cooktop will work with steel, cast iron, enameled iron and stainless steel flat-bottom pots and pans with a diameter between 3 and 10 inches. Please Note: You can do this simple test to know if your current cookware will work. Simply place a magnet on the bottom. If it sticks IT WILL WORK.
FEATURES and BENEFITS:
- Wattage ranges from 200W (lowest setting) to 1300W (highest setting)
- Precise time and temperature control adjusts heat in 10 degree increments
- Temperature Control from 100 degrees to 500 degrees
- Display shows power, time and temperature settings
- 5 Cooking Presets to go from warm to sear and every temperature in between
- Compatible with 8\" to 12\" induction pans
- Timer Function cooks meals at exactly the right time and temperature
- Large Digital Display for easy reading
- No burners or coils makes it easy to clean
- Delay Auto Shut-Off shuts off cooktop after 60 seconds of pan being removed
- AC power required - internal cord plugs into standard 110V outlet