You can turn any trip outdoors into a treasure hunt with the Waterproof Metal Detector. Treasure hunting with a metal detector has been a popular hobby for decades, and enthusiasts regularly find everything from loose change to valuable coins and jewelry. Who knows, you might even find some rare and valuable artifacts!
The Best Waterproof Metal Detector for the Money
All you need to get started is this Professional Waterproof Metal Detector. This unit will detect all metals, or it can be set to distinguish between ferrous (iron oxide) and non-ferrous (gold, silver, copper, platinum, aluminum and zinc) metals. And, of course, the search coil is waterproof, which means you can even search in shallow water near lakes and on the beach.
How To Treasure Hunt With a Metal Detector
Easy operation makes this unit simple to learn. When a target is detected a tone will sound and the strength of the signal will be displayed on the meter. From there you adjust the ‘Discrimination’ and ‘Sensitivity’ dials to determine target depth, size and material type. It’s so easy to use, kids will love it too.
You can either use the built-in speaker to listen for the beeps, or plug in a set of headphones (not included) with the 3.5mm Aux output.
Weighing less than 3 pounds with adjustable stem and forearm rest for comfort, you can carry your metal detector for hours of treasure hunting fun.
FEATURES and BENEFITS:
- – 6.5in Diameter Waterproof Search Coil
- – Adjustable Stem Extends Up to 3ft Long
- – Large, Easy-to-Read Meter
- – Sensitivity Dial for Detecting Deeper Metals
- – Discrimination Dial for Material Type
- – Volume Dial for Built-in Speaker
- – 3.5mm Jack for Headphones (Not Included)
- – Adjustable Forearm Rest for Comfortable Use
- – Low Battery Indicator
- – Runs on (2) 9V Batteries (Not Included)
- – Compact, Telescopic Design
- – Weight (with Batteries): 2 lbs.
- – 35″ Wire and connector