Editor’s Note: These Single-Serve Starbucks VIA Brew Pike Place Roast Coffee have a Best-By date of 06/19. Best By Date’s are not an expiration date. Starbucks Single-Serve’s are packaged in a manner that they will not expire but simply are not up to industry standards after a certain time period. The “expiration date” is determined by your taste buds.
Starbucks VIA Ready Brew Pike Place Roast. In 1971 we opened our first store in Seattle’s Pike Place Market. Reflecting on our heritage inspired us to create this delicious blend with smooth body and subtle flavors of cocoa and toasted nuts. Brewed fresh every day in our stores, it’s a rich, satisfying and balanced cup.
- 6 Pack of 12 count single-serve packets, just add hot water, stir and enjoy! = 72 Single Serve Packets
- Medium roast, 100% Arabica coffee
- Enjoy this with: granola with yogurt and the morning news
- Tasting notes: smooth & balanced
- A medium-roasted coffee with rich flavor, good balance and a smooth finish
- Best Before Date is June 2019