Features / Benefits
Apple Watch connects to your iPhone via Bluetooth 4.2 and displays notifications, apps, and more on its 1.3\\\\\\\" Display. It can also connect directly to the Internet thanks to 3G and 4G LTE cellular compatibility and 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi. The internal battery lasts for up to 18 hours of normal use and is recharged with an included inductive Magnetic charger.
- Aluminum Chassis with Ion-X Glass
- Activity and heart rate monitoring
- Displays notifications and runs apps
- Water resistant to 164\\\\\\\', Apple watch OS 4.0
- 1.3\\\\\\\" 272 x 340 1000-Nit Display
- Activity and Heart Rate Monitoring
- Siri Integration
- Cellular keeps you connected with just your watch; GPS and a barometric altimeter track how far and high you go.
- New dual-core processor for faster app performance; Ultimate sports watch and intelligent activity tracker.
- Swim proof so you\\\\\\\'re always ready for the pool or ocean; Aluminum or stainless steel case; watch OS 4 is even more intuitive and intelligent.
- Check apple.com/watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility. Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS + Cellular) requires an iPhone 6 or later with iOS 11 or later. Apple Watch and iPhone service provider must be the same. Not available with all service providers. Roaming is not available outside your provider network coverage area.