Features / Benefits
Apple Watch Series 6 lets you measure your blood oxygen level with a revolutionary new sensor and app. Take an ECG from your wrist. See your fitness metrics on the enhanced Always-On Retina display, now 2.5x brighter outdoors when your wrist is down. Set a bedtime routine and track your sleep. And reply to calls and messages right from your wrist. It’s the ultimate device for a healthier, more active, more connected life.
- LEAVE YOUR PHONE IN YOUR POCKET: Apple Watch Series 6 GPS Model lets you call, text, and get directions from your wrist, while leaving your phone in your pocket. It offers multiple connectivity options, including: Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and NFC to suit all of your possible needs.
- ALWAYS-ON RETINA DISPLAY: You no longer need to raise your wrist or touch the screen to see the time or other information on your watch face, because the display never sleeps. All you need to do is glance to find the time or your workout metrics right there where you want them.
- ECG ON YOUR WRIST: With the ECG app, Apple Watch Series 6 is capable of generating an ECG similar to a single-lead electrocardiogram. It\\\\\\\'s a momentous achievement for a wearable device that can provide data for doctors and peace of mind for you wherever may be during the day.
- WORKOUTS THAT DON\\\\\\\'T QUIT: Cycling, yoga, swimming, high-intensity interval training...the list goes on. You name it, Apple Watch measures it. Set workout-specific goals, see full summaries when you\\\\\\\'re done, and track how you\\\\\\\'re trending over time in the Activity app on your iPhone.
- GET LOST IN YOUR MUSIC: With Apple Music on your wrist, you\\\\\\\'ve got 60 million tracks of musical motivation to take you places. You can also catch up on the latest podcasts or listen to an audiobook if that\\\\\\\'s your thing. Stream everything you need right from your watch, even without your phone.