AstroAI 4 Gauge x 20Ft Jumper Battery Cable was designed to quickly charge your car when it suddenly runs out of battery. The special design for its clamp and cables can help to deal with your problem safely and quickly.
How to use:
- Make sure both vehicles are turned off.
- Connect one end of the red clamps to the positive (+) post of the dead battery
- Connect another end of red clamps to the positive (+) post of the good battery
- Connect one end of the black clamps to the negative (-) post if the good battery
- Connect another end of the black clamps to the frame bumper or engine block of the dead battery. DO NOT CONNECT DIRECTLY TO THE NEGATIVE (-) POST.
- Make sure clamps from one cable do not accidentally touch the clamps of the other cable.
- Start the working vehicle
- Wait 1-2 minutes, start the dead vehicle, and then keep the vehicle running for a few minutes for recharging the battery.
- Disconnect the cable clamps in the reverse order.
1*Iron cleaning brush
Features / Benefits
FAST CHARGING: Heavy-duty 4 gauge cables and double grip crimps offer superior connectivity. Charge dead vehicle batteries quickly; Ideal for use with cars, motorcycles, trucks, vans, SUVs
SAFETY FIRST: UL Listed craftsmanship protects users with locking clamps and thick, insulated cables and grips for confident use
EASY TO USE: Anyone can use these with utility-designed clamps for locking onto battery terminals. The rugged, heavy-duty 20 feet cable and sturdy construction ensure a long service life with extended reliability
ANTI-FREEZE: Outlast the elements with these high-quality, temperature-resistant booster cables that can withstand temperatures as low as -40°F (-40°C)
INCLUDES: Carrying/storage case, Safety Gloves, and Battery Cleaning Brush; 5 Year warranty provided by AstroAI