Speed, accuracy, and convenience combine in this noninvasive JXB-178 Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer from Berrcom. Simply point the thermometer at someone’s forehead from 1.2″ to 2″ away, push the button, and receive a reading on the backlit display is just 1 second. The thermometer can provide readings in either Fahrenheit or Celsius and a helpful audible alarm will sound if the temperature is above 100°F/38°C.
NOTE: Packaging may differ from the photo(s).
- This multi-use thermometer is capable of taking three different types of temperature. It can take body temperature, ambient air temperature, and surface temperature.
- Recalls the last 32 temperature readings
- Color backlit LCD
- Automatic power off in approximately 30 seconds to conserve battery life
- Battery operated by 2 AA batteries (not included)
- Engineered to last for approximately 100,000 readings
What you get:
- One  Berrcom Non-Contact Infrared Digital Thermometer