- Connect the DC 5V USB jack via original micro USB cable for power supply.
- Use RCA cable or 3.5mm stereo Aux cable to connect BR1 and your active speakers or amplifiers.
- Press the power button for turning on the power.
- LED will flash while the Bluetooth is not connected. Use your Bluetooth device to search “DONNER” and connect. After connection, LED will stop flashing.
- Enjoy music playing.
30m long-distance transmission
Receive Bluetooth signals up to 30m away indoors
Using CSR Bluetooth 5.0 chip, stable signal transmission, listening to songs smoothly
High sound quality and low latency
support aptX & aptX-LL, low latency transmission of HIFI audio signal, also support home stereo system, so you can enjoy high-quality music
- Input:CSR Bluetooth 5.0 wireless input
- Output:3.5mm stereo Aux / RCA
- Output impedance:100Ω
- Transmission:High Definition signal, support SBC, AAC, aptX, aptX-LL (Low latency)
- Bluetooth Protocol:AVRCP, A2DP, HFP, HSP
- Power supply:DC 5V
- Donner BR1 Bluetooth Audio Receiver
- Micro USB charger cable
- USB Charger
- RCA to 3.5mm stereo Aux cable
- Owner’s Manual