Skip the hassle and ensure you have straight lines for all your home improvement projects with the Bosch Self-Leveling Cross-Line Laser.
This self-leveling, cross-line laser projects a pair of lines at a single time and utilizes a Smart Pendelum System to always indicate any out-off-level conditions.
Combining the laser with the MM2 mounting device, you can easily clamp it to a wide variety of surfaces. Whether you want to fixate it on an angele or be as versatile as you are, it can keep up with your work.
Ensure your work is as straight as an arrow with the Bosch Self-Leveling Cross-Line Laser.
Class II Laser = 1 mW
Features / Benefits
- Self-leveling cross-line laser that projects 2 lines
- Smart Pendelum System self levels and indicates and out-off-level conditions
- MM2 Flexible Mounting Device allows it to clamp to many types of surfaces
- Features 1/4 In.-20 tripod thread for use with MM 2 mount, BM 3 Magnetic Mounting Bracket or tripod
- Versatile clamp allows for a more stable grip on thin and thick surfaces (from 1/2 In. to 2-1/4 inches thick)
- Manual mode locks line for use at any angle
- Accuracy: plus minus 5/16\\\" at 30 feet
- Battery voltage: 1.5
- Laser Diode: Class II 635 nm, = 1 mW
- Length: 2.8 inches
- Leveling Type: Self-leveling up to 4 degrees
- Material: Plastic composite
- Mount Threading: 1/4-20
- Operating Temperature: 41� F / 5� C ~ 104� F / 40� C
- Range: Up to 30 feet
- Width: 2.2 inches
- Includes: 1 MM 2 Flexible Mounting Device, (2) AA Batteries
- Color: Black
- Weight: 0.5 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty