Please note: Pods have a Best By Date of 2/25/2020
These espresso capsules do not actually “expire”. Espresso capsules are hermetically sealed; protected from light, moisture, and oxygen. The best before date is approximately 8-11 months from the date of production. As the date simply acts as an indicator of optimal freshness, flavor, and aroma, unopened capsules are completely safe to consume after the “Best before” (Best By) date.
Café AllOro introduces a line of Nespresso Machine -compatible espresso pods. These blends are carefully roasted and blended by our INIE-certified master roaster and precision ground to a tolerance of 2 microns–ensuring a uniform grind for a perfectly brewed cup of espresso. Café AllOro’s capsules are 100% Lungo and contain more espresso than leading national brands, delivering an intensely pleasurable experience with each and every cup.
Sfumato Nespresso Espresso by Cafe AllOro
DARK ROAST ESPRESSO, Intensity 10: Dark roasted 100% Arabica beans from Sumatra, Brazil, and Ethiopia.
Tondo Nespresso Espresso by Cafe AllOro
DARK ROAST ESPRESSO, Intensity 9, Nespresso equivalent Dark roasted 100% Arabica beans from Sumatra, Brazil, and Ethiopia.
- Compatible with Nespresso Original Line machines. Our pods are not compatible with VertouLine Machines.
- Café AllOro’s capsules are all 100% Lungo and Espresso as they contain 6 Grams of Coffee Per capsule, significantly more espresso than leading international brands.
- Café AllOro espresso is carefully roasted and blended by our INIE-certified master roaster and precision ground to a tolerance of 2 microns
- Airtight, hermetically sealed capsules preserve freshness and retain the just-ground coffee flavor. Café AllOro is not affiliated with Nespresso® and Nespresso is a registered trademark.
What you get:
- Fifty  Cafe Alloro Sfumato Espresso Pods for Nespresso Original Line machines
- Fifty  Cafe Alloro Tondo Espresso Pods for Nespresso Original Line machines