Fast-Acting Pain Relief
- Menthol & Camphor are powerful topical analgesics with the ability to provide powerful pain relief.
Menthol & Camphor can:
- Increase local blood flow
All The Benefits of Copper
- Copper has been an essential material for pain relief since prehistoric times – we decided to make it modern.
Some benefits of Copper include:
- Reduces inflammation
- Helps form collagen
- Helps form red blood cells
- Improves wound healing
- Eucalyptus Leaf Oil is an essential oil with lots of aromatherapy benefits, including easing joint pain.
Other benefits of Eucalyptus Leaf Oil include:
- Boosts your immune system
- Helps wound healing
- Can relieve arthritis pain
Ingredients: Camphor 3.5%, Menthol 3.5% Inactive ingredients: Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Blue 1, Copper PCA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Glycerin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Water.
- POWERFUL COPPER BENEFITS – CopperGel Roll-On is a topical analgesic gel infused with copper that is clinically proven for arthritis, joint & muscle pain relief. Great for treating myositis, fibromyalgia, bursitis, fasciitis, and other muscle inflammatory issues. OTC drug (FDA registered) And the best part, CopperGel is Made in the USA!
- THE BENEFITS OF COPPER: Copper has natural antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that have been used for centuries for healing. CopperGel is an FDA-registered, over-the-counter (OTC) medicine. Whether you’re a world-class athlete or weekend warrior, you can trust CopperGel for proven, pill-free, pain relief. Use at home, in the gym, at work, and on the go.
- INFUSED WITH ESSENTIAL OILS: To maximize muscle and joint pain relief, we have infused our CopperGel Roll-On with Eucalyptus, Menthol, and Camphor essentials oils. These oils provide an increased soothing effect for those everyday aches and pains.
- MIKE TYSON: Undisputed World Heavyweight Boxing Champion “Nobody knows pain better than I do! I have tried every pain relief under the sun and nothing works better than CopperGel. I was so impressed with CopperGel that I invested in the company!”
What you get:
- Two  CopperGel Roll-On Pain Relief Cooling Gel