- Product SKU: 55
- Condition: Refurbished
- Facebook Shop Eligible
- Packaging: Brown Box
Superior Durability and Design
School tough: The Dell Chromebook 11 is MIL-STD (U.S. Military Standard) tested for durability, pressure, temperature, humidity, shock and vibration, so it can handle student life.
Built for the backpack: The rubberized LCD and base trim absorb shock for superior drop protection.
Surface strength: The scratch-resistant touch screen is made of Corning Gorilla Glass NBT – built to handle every tap, stroke and swipe.
Spill protection: Students can learn without fear. A fully sealed keyboard and touchpad provide the industry’s best spill protection for a student laptop.
Easy to hear: Whether watching a presentation, chatting with a classmate or playing music to inspire, the dual-array microphones and front-facing speakers make it easy to hear and be heard.
Apps for everything: Their favorite Google apps are built in, and there are thousands more available at the Chrome Web Store to help them collaborate and create with ease. They don’t even have to be online to use the apps, so their creativity knows no bounds.
Power performer: An Intel Celeron processor gives them the speed they need for easier multitasking. The Dell Chromebook 11 boots up in less than 10 seconds. Load Web pages with the Chrome OS and Chrome browser in an instant for better productivity.
Excellent battery life: With state-of-the-art battery life, there is more to see and learn without looking for an outlet.
PROCESSOR / CHIPSET
- CPU: Intel Celeron N2840 / 2.16 GHz
- Max Turbo Speed 2.58 GHz
- Number of Cores: Dual-Core
- Cache: L2 – 1 MB
- 64-bit Computing: Yes
- Features: Intel Burst Technology
- Type: L2 cache
- Installed Size: 1 MB
- Max Supported Size: 4 GB
- Technology: DDR3L SDRAM
- Technology: DDR3L SDRAM
- Installed Size: 2 GB
- Resolution: 1366 x 768 (HD)
- Widescreen Display: Yes
- Monitor Features: anti-glare
- Type: LCD
- Diagonal Size (metric): 29.5 cm
- Display Resolution: Abbreviation HD
AUDIO & VIDEO
- Graphics Processor: Intel HD Graphics
- Integrated Webcam: Yes
- Sound Speakers:, two microphones
- Type: SSD
- SSD Form Factor: eMMC
- Capacity: 16 GB
- Type: keyboard, touchpad
- Localization & Layout: English
- Wireless Protocol: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0
- CPU Type: Celeron
- Processor Number: N2840
- Manufacturer: Intel
- Clock Speed: 2.16 GHz
- Type: card reader
- Supported Flash Memory: SD Memory Card
CONNECTIONS & EXPANSION
- Interfaces: Headphone/microphone combo jack
- USB 2.0
- USB 3.0
- Memory Card Reader: Yes (SD Card)
- Data Link Protocol: Bluetooth 4.0, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11ac, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n
- Notebook Type: Chromebook, thin and light
- Platform: Chrome OS
- Hard Drive Capacity: 16 GB
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
- Width 11.7 in
- Depth 8.5 in
- Height 0.8 in
- Compliant Standards High Definition Audio
OPERATING SYSTEM / SOFTWARE
- OS Provided: Type Google Chrome OS