The Dell Chromebook 11 is MIL-STD (U.S. Military Standard) tested for durability, pressure, temperature, humidity, shock and vibration so it can handle student life. The rubberized LCD and base trim absorbs shock for superior drop protection. At under three pounds with a compact 11.6″ display, it’s easy to pop it in a backpack.
• 11.6″ Intel Celeron N2840 2.16GHz Dual Core Processor
• 4GB RAM 16GB SSD
• Flexible viewing: A 180-degree LCD hinge reduces stress on the lid, lets it lay flat and allows students to easily adjust their screen for more group work opportunities.
• Creative opportunity: Encourage collaboration while deterring distraction with the inventive Chromebook.
• Easy to hear: Whether they are watching a presentation, chatting with a classmate or playing music to inspire, the dual-array microphones and front-facing speakers make it easy to hear and be heard.
• Apps for everything: Their favorite Google apps are built in, and there are thousands more available at the Chrome Web Store to help them collaborate and create with ease.
• Power performer: An Intel Celeron Processor. The Dell Chromebook 11 boots up in less than 8 seconds. Load web pages with the Chrome OS and Chrome browser in an instant for better productivity.
• Excellent battery life: With state of the art battery life(more than 10 hours), there is more to see and learn without looking for an outlet.
• Automatically secure: Apps and data are automatically scanned for malware in the cloud, so your Chromebook stays secure without any additional software.
NOTES: This is a Refurbished Grade C Item with 30 day warranty, while this item has been tested to be in good working condition it will show signs of use and cosmetic blemishes, examples of which are: scratches, scuffs, dents, hairline cracks, dings, bright or dead pixels all of which do not effect the usability of the item.