With a single VGA input, the E1916HV 19″ 16:9 LCD Monitor from Dell can be used with a variety of computers, including legacy computers with only VGA connectivity. Once configured, viewers can take advantage of a 1366 x 768 resolution, a 200 cd/m² brightness rating, a 600:1 contrast ratio, and support for up to 16.7 million colors. In addition to the enhanced display quality offered by this Dell monitor, the display can also be tilted from -5 to 21 degrees when using the included stand or mounted to the wall using a VESA compatible wall mount for an optimal viewing experience.
- Enjoy easy compatibility with legacy computers via VGA connectivity
- Create AIO-like simplicity in deployment by mounting a Dell Wyse thin client or Dell Optiplex Micro computer directly to available rear VESA mount area
- Conserve power with Power Nap, a feature found in Dell Display Manager
- High-resolution widescreen 18.5″ display has the features you need to help boost productivity.
- Built to comply with the latest environmental and regulatory standards.
- Rigorous testing and process-quality monitoring help ensure long-term performance reliability.
- Connectivity : VGA
- Single monitor arm adjusts effortlessly for easy use
- Arm extends and retracts, tilt to change reading angles, and rotate from landscape-to-portrait mode; tilt range 70° back and 5° forward