Issue or Expired? Alert Us
1.Please adjust the sensitivity of G-sensor to Low or turn it off if your monitor shows “card full” even with loop recording function open of this dash cam.
2.When operate this camera with the built-in battery, we recommend using it after charging for about 20 minutes to 30 minutes. The built-in battery capacity of the recorder is 300mA, and it is only used in emergency situations. Please charge the camera in time through the car charger while driving.
3.To ensure seamless video recording,please kindly turn off “motion detection” of this dash camera while driving.
4.If you want screen off but dash cam still keep recording, just choose” screensaver” in setting, dashcam will keep recording as normal.
How to install:
Remove dirt from the windshield and bracket suction cups before installing the bracket. 1. Install the suction cup on the camera.
2. Place the suction cups in parallel on the windshield of the car.
3. Press the suction cup firmly against the windshield and push the bracket down firmly
4. Plug the USB car charger into the cigarette lighter socket of the car.
6. Wiring the USB cable along the car’s gaps.
7. Place the end of the USB cable a few turns on the rear view mirror to prevent the recorder from falling.
8. Plug the Micro USB head of the car charger into the camera’s USB port
9. Adjust the camera to an appropriate angle to ensure that the front of the car is visible from the camera screen.
How to install the rear camera
Connect the rear camera’s Terminal (2.5 mm diameter) directly to the AV IN port of the camera.
The red cable is the power cord used to illuminate the rear camera LEDs.
Tips: Please format SD Card ( class 10, 32GB max SDHC card) on your dash cam before using;
Editor's Note: This is a Price Mistake and won't last long!! (Amazon may or may not honor this pricing error. In the past our users have reported receiving their price mistake deals while others were canceled. Good Luck!)