Issue or Expired? Alert Us
1. Q: How much centigrade can be heated to?
A: It can reach 42 centigrade.
2. Q:What is the difference between (1)For campers: use attached adapter when jack socket available;(2)For hikers: power bank?
A: The heating size of (1) is much bigger than (2).
3. Q: Is it quick to be warmed up?
A: You can feel warmth within 2 minutes, and usually reach your target within 5-10 minutes.
4. Q: How long can it keep working for a normal power bank?
A: The working time depend on the capacity of your power bank.For capacity of 6000mah ,it can last about 5 hours if you keep it work at the largest output all the time.
5. Q: Any requirement for power bank or lantern or adapter?
A: 2A output is necessary to enable “foot area”and “waist area”to work simultaneously,otherwise they can only be warmed up in turn alternately.
6. Q: Is it washable?
A: Yes. Please take off the controling unit before washing.
7. Q: Can I use my phone for other funtion when it is running?
A: Yes. After it begin to work you can use your phone as normal.
8. Q: What will happen if my phone suddenly power off or I go somewhere else far away ,together with my phone ?
A: It will continue to work as usual. But you cannot operate or be informed of the real status without bluetooth communication.
9. Q: Can my sleeping bag be controled by other phone?
A: You need password for the first operation( you can change the password later),other phone cannot operate your sleeping bag unless he knows the password.
10. Q:What is the differrence between the “on/off” on top right corner and the “switch on/off” in the centre?
A: The”on/off” button on the top right corner means the blutooth communication status between your phone and sleeping bag, while the”switch on/off”botton in the centre means the working switch of the “foot area”or “waist area”.