- Remotely monitor & manage your garage door
- Amazon Alexa / Google Assistant / IFTTT compatible
- Proactive notifications
- Simple install with laser sensor
- Works with most openers
- Open source product
This product was funded by backers on Indiegogo, the crowdfunding platform built for entrepreneurs to take their projects from concept to market. It’s the go-to place to find, fund, and help shape new innovations emerging around the world.
Garadget is a simple and elegant way to breath a new life into your existing garage doors opener. It helps prevent mishaps so familiar to many of us: having to drive back to double-check if the garage door is closed, wondering if anything is missing after realizing the garage was left open all night, getting dropped off at home by the mechanic’s shuttle to realize that the garage remote is back in the car, etc. With Garadget, the gut sinking feeling is replaced with the satisfying “a-ha!”.
Have you ever…
- driven off forgetting your garage open or were unsure about it?
- left your garage door open overnight by mistake?
- found yourself without any way to enter your house?
- needed to let somebody into your house when you were not there or were unable to get the door at that moment?
- By addressing these situations, Garadget offers peace of mind, convenience and security.
Please note that Garadget in the described here version is not equipped with an audible and visual warning system indicating a pending motion before the door starts moving as required for UL325 certification. Softcomplex is not assuming responsibility for your decision to use Garadget without this feature.
What’s in the box
Everything needed to set up Garadget comes in a neat package. Just add your garage door, smartphone and WiFi network.
- 1x Garadget controller
- 1x USB power adapter
- 1x micro-USB cable
- 2x reflective tags
- 2x adhesive pads
- 2ft wire
- 1x screw driver
- QR code for iPhone and Android apps download