Whether you’re snowboarding, swimming, or hiking through the backcountry, you can rely on the Garmin Fenix 3 HR GPS watch to keep up and keep track. This smart multisport training GPS watch combines precision navigation, smartwatch functionality, heart rate technology, and activity tracking features in a sleek, rugged timepiece you won’t want to take off. As you hit your stride, some things become a blur. It doesn’t matter what you’re doing, or where you’re going, it’s what you’re achieving. Fitness is the goal — not a destination, but a lifestyle. With the Garmin Fenix 3 HR GPS watch, you’re able to lose yourself to that indelible clarity. Focus on momentum. The smart multisport training watch will take care of the details. It tracks your progress and helps you navigate with satellite precision, using GPS and GLONASS. Not only can it accurately calculate distance, steps, elevation, and calories burned, it also monitors your heart rate. With this vital data, the Fenix 3 HR becomes your virtual fitness trainer, reporting progress and calculating helpful information like oxygen consumption estimates, along with ideal finish time and recovery tips. The Fenix 3 HR knows you move in more ways than simply running lengths and laps, with profiles optimized to track your swimming, skiing/snowboarding, rowing, or golfing activities. And when the adventure in the great outdoors beckons, its GPS navigation keeps you on track, whether it’s in search of that infamous view you have to see for yourself, or blazing a new trail too incredible not to share.
- Precision satellite navigation: Omnidirectional stainless steel EXO antenna connects to GPS and GLONASS to ensure more accurate and reliable tracking across more environments.
- Activity and sleep tracking: Sensors monitor your steps during the day, with automatic goals assigned based on your activity level, and a move bar displayed to motivate you after periods of inactivity. At night, movements are tracked to determine the sleep quality.
- Heart rate monitoring: Elevate wrist heart technology measures your heart rate without the need for a chest strap, enables more accurate calculation of calories burned, and provides vital data to help optimize additional training features.
- Rugged, stylish design: 1.2-inch Chroma color display with a crystal lens can be easily read in the sunlight and features LED backlight for viewing in dim environments.
- Smart connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0 LE pairing with your compatible smartphone lets you receive emails, texts, and alerts, plus gives you music controls.
What you get:
- One  Fenix 3 HR Titanium with titanium band
- One  USB/charger cable
- One  Documentation