Monitors heart rate at the wrist, all day and night, using Garmin Elevate wrist heart rate technology.
Built-in GPS tracks how far, how fast and where you run
Connected features: Smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, live tracking and music controls.
All-day activity tracking counts steps, calories and intensity minutes and reminds you when to move.
Automatically uploads your data to Garmin Connect, our free online fitness community where you can join challenges, receive insights and share your progress as you meet your goals.
Monitor key aspects of your running and fitness progress by tracking distance, calories, pace and more.
Wrist-based Heart Rate
Elevate wrist heart rate technology monitors your heart rate at the wrist 24/7 so you can run without a chest strap.
When paired with a compatible smartphone, Forerunner 35 pulls text, social media, and other notifications, and it alerts you on your wrist.
Going on runs with walking breaks is easy, thanks to the run/walk mode. Let your watch tell you when it’s time to slow down or speed up.
- Built-in GPS built in to acquire satellites quickly to track how far, how fast and where you run, even under tree cover. No phone required!; Water rating: 5 ATM
- 24/7 heart rate monitoring warm gives you heart rate all day and night no additional Strap required.
- Sunlight-visible, transflective memory in pixel (MIP)
- Vibration alerts helpful vibration alerts notify you of running prompts, activity tracking milestones, smart notifications, and virtual pacing progress.
- Updated display new high-resolution display that is perfect for indoor/outdoor viewing.
- Smartphone compatibility iPhone, Android. Compatible with Garmin Connect Mobile
- Display size 0.93 x 0.93 inches
- Smart connectivity auto uploads, smart notifications, live track, music controls, and automatic SW updates.
What you get:
- One  Forerunner 35
- One  Charging cable
- One  Manual