The Gator Lift is a must-have tool for anyone who needs to lift drywall, plywood, sheet metal, stone slabs, etc. Our innovative design allows a single person to lift full sheets of materials with only one hand and no more bending over to lift panels and sheets from the bottom.
The tool consists of a gripper clamp and a handle. The handle is connected to a joint in the clamp, making the clamp self-adjusting.
It easily carries:
- MDO Panels
- MDF Panels
- Table Tops
- Stone Slabs
- Sheet Metal
- Other Sheet Goods
Simple to Use:
- Place the clamp portion over the top edge of the material you are carrying
- Lift – The self-adjusting clamp automatically adjusts to the thickness of the material and the rubber grip surface applies even pressure to the material
- Set the Material Down – The clamp releases the material for easy removal of the Gator Lift
Solid Metal Construction:
- Clamp and Handle Arm are built from aerospace-grade aluminum
- Joint is made from a solid steel bar
- Handle is made of a durable, impact-resistant ABS Polymer
How much can the Gator Lift Hold? It will carry one or two sheets up to a total of 200 lbs and up to 1 ⅛ inches thick.
The Gator Lift is so ridiculously well made that we offer an unlimited lifetime warranty—simply send us the damaged Gator Lift and we’ll send you a replacement. Yes, you read that correctly. UNLIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY!!!