Intel Alder Lake-N95 Processor
- GK3 Plus comes with 12th Intel Alder Lake N95 (1.7GHz, MAX TO 3.4GHz, 4x cores, 6MB L3 Cache) processor, rated at 15W and a lot more power efficient. This particular mini PC is also noticeably faster and a better performer than N5105/N5095/J4125 (~ 2-4 yrs old) processor that comes with some other mini PCs.
8GB DDR4 RAM+ 256GB SATA SSD
- GK3 Plus mini pc comes with 8GB of DDR4 RAM, 256GB SATA SSD hard drive, you can expandable 2.5″ hard drive (max 2TB) for M.2 2280 SATA SSD. This mini desktop computer with the express intention of for daily productivity & some creative content creation uses (word & spreadsheet processing, web conferencing, web browsing, light-duty picture editing, 4K online videos, creating light video contents etc.), powerful storage, nothing that would put a serious load on its system resources.
Three Screen Display + 4K@60Hz
- GK3 Plus small pc got 2x HDMI (4K@60Hz) 1x VGA (3x displays in total), Wi-Fi 2.4/5GHz, Gigabit Ethernet (wired), 2x USB 2.0, 2x USB 3.0, and a 3.5mm port, It has a space for SATA SSD (max 2TB). built-in fan, this mini computer does not generate a ton of heat nor occupy a large footprint; it’s fairly powerful in a small form factor, measures only 5.1 in * 5.1 in * 1.96 in, easy to hide on the desktop.
WiFi+Bluetooth Multiple Connection
- GK3 PLUS micro pc comes with WiFi-5 and Bluetooth 4.2 support ensuring that this mini PC can easily connect to wireless devices and networks. wireless devices for the mouse/keyboard was plug and play. Simply compatible – It can work with server, monitoring equipment, office equipment, monitor, projector, TV, and so on.
Small But Powerful
- GK3 Plus mini pc windows 11 is a very quick and versatile computer. Supports Linux, Wake On LAN, RTC Wake, and Auto Power On, a great to use as a server for media (Plex or ftp). N95 Processor provides speedy and smooth performance for both productivity and entertainment needs, is great for someone needing it for Business office, family entertainment, school, research, or social media surfing.