GPE filter reduces chlorine taste and smell, remove 97% of lead and 24 contaminants. Purer, healthier and great tasted water are our GPE filter’s commitment to everyone.
What does GPE filter
– Color, Chlorine, Copper, Zinc, Mercury, Lead.
2.More Economical, More environmentally friendly
- -GPE Filter: each filter provides 200 gallons of filtered water and 6 months filters life.
- -Bottled Water: at 240 gallons of water about 1800 bottles per year– around $450.
- -Drinking filtered water instead of bottled can help reduce plastic waste. In one year you can save
- 1,800 disposable bottles from landfills and oceans with just 2 Long-last filters.
8 Top Reasons To Choose Us
- 200 Gallons Filtered Water
- Coconut Shell Activated Carbon
- Pure PP Plastic
- Cream color
- 97% Contaminants Reduction
- NSF/ANSI Certification
- Money Saving
- Original Design
GPE005 is Compatible with the following models:
W10413645A, W10413645, W10238154, KENMORE 9082, 46-9903, P6RFWB2, PUR Filter 2, EDR2RXD1, W10413645, EDR2RXD2, PUR EDR2RXD2, Filter 2, PUR EDR2RXD3, WRX988SIBM03, WRF736SDAM13, WRF736SDAM11, KRFF707ESS01, DGHS2665KF, FFEN2822QS, FFHN2740PE, FGHB2866PF, FGHN2844LF, LGUB2642LE, LGHC2342LE, FFED2322QS, LGHN2844ME, LGHN2844MF, LGUB2642LP, LGHC2342LF FGEX26D6QF, FGHN2866PP,FGUB2642LF, FFHS2622MH, WRF993FIFM00, WRF993FIFM00, WRF736SDAM14, KRMF606ESS01,KRMF706ESS01, MFT2672AEM11
NSF & IAPMO CERTIFICATION
Glacial Pure LLC is tested and certified by NSF International in meeting strict standards for public health protection, a quality assurance for consumers.
- Used In Brands: Amana, Jenn-Air, Kenmore, KitchenAid, Maytag, Whirlpool
- Manufacturer’s Id: GP002
- Actual Size (inches): 8.7 (height) x 2.5 (width) (outside diameter)
- Media: Carbon Block
- Primary Filter Media: Activated Carbon Block
- Filter Life (gallons): 200
- Filter Life (liters): 757.08
- Filter Life (months): 6 months
- Micron Rating (microns): 0.5
- Operating Pressure (psi): 30 – 120
- Operating Temperature (°F): 33 – 100
- Flow Rate (gpm): 0.528
- Color / Finish: White
- Certifications: NSF/ANSI Standard 42