How do i use them?
1. Wash and dry your feet thoroughly
2. Slip on arch sleeve as you would a sock, The”L'(Left)andR”(Right)indicator should be on the upper part of the foot
3. The sleeve should rest approximately3/4″to1 below the baseof the big toe. Position the black alignment mark so it lines up with the center of the big toe
4. Gel pad should rest in the middle of the arch. Adjust forcomfort
5. Wear throughout the day. Remove for at least 4 hours daily to allow the skin to breathe DIAGRAM
6. Before reusing, hand wash the arch sleeve, let air-dry
If you have diabetes or poor circulation, consult your physician before using this product. if pain, numbness, discoloration, or irritation occurs,discontinue use immediately.
If foot problems persist, consult a medicalprofessional
Features / Benefits
A multifunctional correction pads for flat foot, strephexopodia, X-type legs and pigeon toe, soft texture provides cozy, comfortable wear, also balance the sole force
Great for use on all type of shoes, help the whole feet from hurting, heel pain, plantar fasciitis; with our effective arch support sleeves, back to normal physical activities as possible.
Suit for Most Feet: Hmulan arch support sleeves are designed to fit any feet, stay in place securely, create long-lasting relief from foot & heel pain due to flat feet & plantar fasciitis.
Washable and Reusable: Provide gentle, targeted compression to the arch to make standing and walking comfortable, support the foot inside without over tightening, can be worn all day, washable and reusable.
Easy Slip-on :Comfort Sleeve can be worn with or without shoes