Your airbed provides amazing durability for years of lasting comfort. The secret is in the Fiber-Tech® beam construction, which is comprised of thousands of high-strength polyester fibers that provide enhanced comfort, stability and support. Each bed is covered in plush flocking that is soft to the touch, and the horizontal air chambers provide added stability and support around the entire bed. And best of all, the airbed is easy to inflate thanks to the built-in, high-powered internal AC electric pump, which does its job in a mere 4.75 minutes. No more fussing with tiring hand or foot pumps or rummaging through the garage for your detached electric pump.
The airbed is raised 22″ from the floor, making it far taller than most inflatable airbeds. At 60″ (W) x 22″ (H) x 80″ (L), the airbed is an official queen size, making it a good fit for fitted sheets. The High-Rise Premium Comfort™ Queen Airbed – which offers a capacity of 600 pounds – is a terrific choice whether you’re sleeping at the in-law’s overcrowded house or setting up a guest bed in the basement. The airbed comes with an AC power cord and a duffel bag (for storage).
Features / Benefits
- Inflatable queen airbed
- Plush dual air pillow top
- Convenient true bed height
- Velvety sides
- Unique edge construction
- Built-in, high-powered internal AC electric pump (110 - 120V) for hassle-free inflation and deflation
- Inflates mattress in approximately 4.75 minutes to the desired firmness
- Waterproof flocked top raised 22 inches from floor with indented sides to keep your fitted sheets from slipping
- Duffel bag included for easy storage and transport
- Dimensions: 60\" (W) x 80\" (L) x 22\" (H)
- 60 lb capacity
Yours Until Gone!℠