Microsoft Office 2021 Professional Plus Key is only valid for Windows 10 or later versions.
Office was first unveiled on August 1, 1988 by then-CEO Bill Gates. The first version of Office had Microsoft work tools, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint. The main items in the Office suite include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher and VanTool tools. Over 2 decades old, Office suite has emerged as an unrivaled tool in the field of office software, document management, spreadsheets, multimedia presentations and more.
Office 2021 is the next generation of Microsoft Office for users and businesses, and it has evolved significantly and come with amazing features. These tools are all included in an Office software package and people can use any of these products depending on their needs. Office 2021 also includes completely new versions of the tools Word 2021, Excel 2021, PowerPoint 2021, Outlook 2021, Access 2021, Publisher 2021, OneNote 2021.
Features of Office 2021 Professional Plus 1PC :
- Comprehensive productivity suite
- Handle all the types of document formats
- Provides support for handling emails
- Create interactive presentations
- Numerous bug fixes and enhancements
- Manage databases and handle different projects
- Complete cloud support and collaboration features
- A variety of powerful tools to process the text
- Enhanced workflow with better performance
- Handle databases and organize the content
- Add media files to the documents
- Customize the layout of the documents
- Add images and other content to the documents
- Manage Spreadsheets, presentations, and more.
- Handle complex calculations and handle a huge amount of data
- Ribbon-based user interface with clear cut interface
Technical Details and System Requirements:
- Dual-core processor, 1.6 GHz or faster
- 2.0 GHz + for Skype for Business
- 4 GB of RAM for 64-bit; 2 GB of RAM for 32-bit systems
- 4.0 GB of free disk space
- Screen resolution 1280 x 768 or higher
- Windows 10, Windows Server 2019
- Requires DirectX 9 or higher, with WDDM 2.0 or higher for Windows 10