KingSo fire pit perfect to fit many people around for a bonfire in the patio, yard or garden. It comes with a mesh lid to prevent burning embers blowing and a poker to stoke fire and remove the mesh lid safely. This unique design fire pit makes it an ideal choice for heating, barbecue and food in patio, garden and yard.
Enjoy the warmth and beauty of a wood-burning fire with the KingSo 22 inch / 26 inch Round Wood Burning Fire Pit with Mesh Spark Guard. A natural centerpiece for your backyard or patio, this fire pit has high-temperature steel so you can easily build a traditional wood-burning fire. A steel mesh spark guard fits over the fire bowl when it?s burning for added safety, and a fire pit poker tool is included for tending the fire. Place chairs around the KingSo 22 inch Round Wood Burning Fire Pit with Mesh Spark Guard and gather your friends to enjoy hours of warmth and good company.
KingSo 22 / 26 inch Round Wood Burning Fire Pit with Mesh Spark Guard:
- Round outdoor fire pit set with mesh spark screen,wood fire poker
- Includes domed mesh screen with ring handle for added protection against flying sparks
- Strong steel framefeatureshigh-temperature finish that resists rusting, blistering
- Adds warmth and ambience to a backyard or concrete patio
- Portable fire pit ideal for backyard use, camping, tailgates, and more
- Some assembly required using common household tools
For outdoor use only; do not use on wooden decks
Fire bowl intended to burn wood logs only
- Brand: KINGSO
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Item Dimensions LxWxH: 22 x 22 x 20 inches / 26 x 26 x 18.5 inches
- Item Weight: 22 inch : 12.27 pounds / 26 inch: 6.3 pounds
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Please make sure the fire is out before storing it indoors.
DO NOT RECOMMEND TO BE STORED OUTDOORS AFTER USE.
- Keep kids and pets away from the fire pit and don’t touch the hot fire bowl with your hands !!!
- If you and your families have a BBQ with the fire pit, please prepare a special BBQ shelf. The log grate can ‘t be used as BBQ shelf !!!
- It is a normal phenomenon that the paint of the fire pit peels off after the fire pit is used several times.
- In order to prolong the service life of the fire pit, please don’t put ice or water into the fire bowl. This will lead to the rust of the fire bowl after a long time.
We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it. See our disclaimer
Features / Benefits