- Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon Ultrabook
- Processor: Intel Core i7-4600U, 2.1GHz
- Operating System: Windows 10 Professional 64 Bit
- Memory: 8GB DDR3 RAM
- Hard Drive: 240GB SSD
- HD Display 14″ Widescreen, Anti-Glare LED-Backlit
- Resolution: HD, 1600×900
- WiFi: Intel Centrino
- Bluetooth: Intel Wireless 4.0
- Audio: HD
- Sound: Dual Speakers with Dolby Audio
- Microphones: Noise-Canceling HD Microphones
- Pointing Device: TrackPoint, UltraNav, ClickPad
- Keyboard: Spill Resistant, Backlit
- Card Reader: SD Card Reader
- Fingerprint Scanner: Integrated
- Networking: Gigabit LAN, WLAN
- Ports: HDMI, 1x USB 3.0, 1x USB 2.0, Mini Display Port, Headphone, Mic
- Docking Port: Yes. Docking Station not Included
- Supported Flash Memory: MultiMediaCard, SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card, SDXC Memory Card
- AC Power Adapter: Included
- Dimensions: W: 13.03″, D: 8.9″, H: 0.74″
- Weight: 2.9lbs
- Condition: Grade B Refurbished. 100% Functional. May contain minor cosmetic blemishes.
- Guarantee: 30 Day Money Back, 100% Satisfaction
- Warranty: 90 Day Parts and Labor
- Shipping: FREE SHIPPING
Ultra-Thin • Ultra-Light • Ultra-Tough
For the average Ultrabook these attributes may sound like a contradiction, but the X1 Carbon is far above average. It features a carbon-fiber reinforced chassis and passes durability tests in extreme environments. It delivers fast, powerful and dependable performance. The X1 Carbon is the lightest 14-inch business Ultrabook on the planet – and at just 0.74 inches thin, it’s extremely portable. Comes loaded with Windows 10 Professional 64 Bit.
These X1 Carbon Ultrabooks are rated cosmetic Grade B. They may contain minor blemishes that are a result of normal wear and tear. Any blemishes are aesthetic in nature and in no way hinder the use or functionality of the laptops. Grade B imperfections may include shiny keyboards and palm rests, very small light or dark spots on the LCD or function bar. These units are 100% operable and equivalent to the excellent functionality of Grade A units. They have been tested, cleaned and installed with a new Genuine Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit Operating System. Full guarantees and warranties apply.
With its stunning, look, the ultralight ThinkPad X1 Carbon merges elegant design, seamless responsiveness, and legendary durability to create the ultimate in mobile productivity. The Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon is the kind of business laptop you’ll gladly show off around the office. It features a thin, yet sturdy carbon fiber and magnesium construction, a great selection of I/O ports, and an Best-of-Class award wining keyboard. On top of that, it’s fast, has a super high-resolution screen, and weighs in at less than 2.5 lbs.
Uncompromisingly Thin & Light
The X1 Carbon is the lightest 14-inch business Ultrabook on the planet. And at just 0.65 inch (16.5 mm) thin, it’s extremely portable.
Tested to Military Specifications
Constructed with satellite-grade carbon fiber, the new X1 Carbon is the toughest ThinkPad ever made. In fact, nearly a dozen separate military-grade specification tests were performed—all under extreme conditions with dust, vibration, heat, cold, altitude, humidity, solar radiation, and fungus. The military specification tests are not intended to be a guarantee of performance under these environmental conditions. But you can surely rely on ThinkPad despite what life throws your way.
You can open files and applications more than two times faster than standard laptops. Products can also be configured with regular PCIe SSD or SATA SSD.
A high resolution, anti-glare screen mean text is crisper, images are brighter, and colors are truer. And with IPS technology you can view the screen from nearly 180-degrees. It’s also anti-smudge.
Because your data is critical, we’ve enhanced security to keep you safer than ever. The X1 Carbon includes the Touch Sensor Fingerprint Reader, which is more reliable and accurate than typical swipe readers. Plus, this Ultrabook also includes Trusted Platform Module (TPM), which is a specialized chip designed to secure hardware.