Material: PVC Flame-retardant Nylon Material + Plastic + Stainless Steel + Copper
Iron Plug Type: US Plug
Input Voltage: 110-120V(US)
Adjustable Temperature Range of Iron: 200℃～450℃ / 392℉～842℉
Tips Model: 900M Series
Solder Wick Width: 2.0mm
Solder Wick Length: 1.5m
Solder Wire: 45% Sn, 55% Pb, 2.0% Flux
Solder Wire Diameter: 0.039 inch
Solder Wire Weight: 20g / 0.71oz
Soldering Iron Length: 22cm / 8.66in
Soldering Iron Weight: 105g / 3.69oz
Power Cord Length: Approx. 165cm / 5.4ft
Desoldering Pump Length: 18.8cm / 7.40in
Tool Box Size: 24 * 12 * 10cm / 9.84 * 4.72 * 3.94in
Package Weight: 600g / 21.16oz
1. Prepare the solder wire and electric soldering iron before soldering.
2. Contact the soldering iron with soldering point.
3. Place the solder wire onto soldering point when the weldment is heated to the temperature that is able to melt the solder.
4. When a certain amount of solder is melted, remove the solder wire.
5. Remove the electric soldering iron at an angle of about 45° when the soldering point has been totally wet by solder.
1 * Soldering Iron
1 * Desoldering Pump
1 * Tin Solder Wire
1 * Wire Stripper Cutter
5 * Lead-free Soldering Iron Tips
2 * Anti-static Tweezers
1 * Iron Stand with Cleaning Sponge
1 * Solder Wick
1 * Tool Box
1 * User Manual