😀The outdated way of cutting wrapping paper has never worked, because the slice is either jagged, ripped, or crooked. This is frustrating. Now use our Wrapping Paper
😀Cutter, to open a safe and easy way for cutting wrapping paper.
😀Made easy and fun.
😀It is flexible so it can be used on any size roll of paper.
😀Its blade angle is perfect, it’s safety features and simplicity.
😀It is an effective tool for cutting wrapping paper and save your time.
Here is how it works step by step.
1. Slide Wrapping Paper Cutter over the wrapping paper. Remember the device is flexible so it can be used on any size roll of paper.
2. Pull a sheet of paper through the larger slot in the device.
3. Once the sheet of paper is the desired length, slide Wrapping Paper Cutter to the end of the roll allowing the paper to drop into the slot where the blade is embedded.
4. Now gently push Wrapping Paper Cutter forward to cleanly cut the paper.
5. Once the slice is complete, simply bring Wrapping Paper Cutter back to the center of the wrapping paper. It doubles as an organizer! Your paper will not roll away or become unorganized.
😀1/2 x Wrapping Paper Cutter