Features / Benefits
Designed to optimize your productivity on the worksite, this 20V MAX* 14-1/2 in. Cordless Reciprocating Tigersaw® cuts vigorously through a variety of materials with its high-performance drivetrain that outputs up to 3,000 SPM.
Cut in areas where space to move around is limited thanks to the saw’s compact structure and quickly change blades when needed with its tool-free blade release capability.
Choose the level of output based on the needs of the project using an integrated variable speed trigger for adjustable control.
Built for comfortable use, the contoured, overmolded handle helps reduce hand fatigue during long work hours while the saw’s pivoting shoe helps you keep constant surface contact as you cut.
- ENGINEERED TO HELP YOU FINISH MORE IN LESS TIME: 3,000 SPM drivetrain and 1 in. stroke length
- KEEP WORKING EVEN IN TIGHT SPACES: Compact 14-1/2 in. length allows for workspace accessibility
- QUICK BLADE CHANGES: No tools needed for blade release
- CHOOSE WHICH SPEED WORKS BEST: Variable speed trigger offers control for cutting a variety of materials
- HELPS MAINTAIN CONSTANT CONTACT as you cut with pivoting shoe
- BUILT FOR COMFORT AS YOU WORK: Contoured, overmolded handle for low-strain grip
- CORDLESS CONVENIENCE: Portable tool compatible with the 20V MAX* SYSTEM
Shipping Note: Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, APO addresses, or PO Boxes is not available for this item.
Warranty: 3-Year Porter Cable Limited Warranty
Optional Asurion Protection Plan: To further protect your purchase, you can buy an Asurion protection plan from Amazon here. Review the FAQs for additional information.
WARNING: Prop-65 Warning:
Cancer & Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov