1. Innovative flat, razor-thin antenna design.
2. It has high gain and low error rate digital TV signal reception, and a significant signal enhancement in actual use. Increase the reception of TV programs, and eliminate the pause the mosaic images.
3. Multi-directional design pulls in signals from all directions.
4. Fast and easy to set up – Unwrap, Plug it in and Scan channels.
5. You can put it on the wall, on the table or on the window(strongly recommended) and it will make you enjoy watching crystal clear digital & HD shows with many opportunities.
Set up guide:
Step 1: Connect the end(F-male) of attached coaxial cable to the ANT/IN connector on the back of the TV or DVB-T tuner.
Step 2: You can put it on the wall, on the table or on the window(strongly recommended). Place it horizontally or vertically.
Step 3: In the TV’s or STB’s setup menu, set the tuner mode to “Antenna” or “Air”. For more detailed instructions, please refer to your TV manual.
Step 4: In the TV’s or STB’s setup menu, set TV to “scan” for channels. This can sometimes be listed as auto-program, auto-scan, channel search or channel scan. Consult the TV manual for detailed instructions.
Step 5: If reception is sporadic, try moving the antenna to another lacation and rescanning the TV until opsition is found.
Step 6: Fix the antenna at the optimal position you found.