Features / Benefits
1080p HD video doorbell with enhanced features that let you see, hear, and speak to anyone from your phone, tablet, or PC.
- Average install time: 5 minutes
- Video: 1080p HD Video, Live View, Night Vision
- Field of view: 155° horizontal, 90° vertical
- Motion detection: Advanced Motion Detection with adjustable motion zones
- Audio: Two-way audio with noise cancellation
- Power: Runs on a built-in rechargeable battery. Can be hardwired to an existing doorbell system or transformer for continuous charging (8-24 VAC, 40VA max, 50/60Hz). No halogen or garden-lighting transformers; no DC transformer/power supply.
- Internet requirements: High-speed internet
- Connectivity: 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi connection @ 2.4 GHz
- Operating conditions: -5°F to 120°F (-20°C to 48°C), water resistant
- An update from the original Ring Video Doorbell, enjoy improved motion detection, privacy zones and audio privacy, and crisper night vision.
- Receive mobile notifications when anyone presses your doorbell or triggers your built-in motion sensors.
- Powered by the built-in rechargeable battery or connects to existing doorbell wires for constant power.
- Easily setup by connecting your Ring Video Doorbell to Wi-Fi through the Ring app and mounting with the included tools.
- With a Ring Protect Plan (subscription sold separately), record all your videos, review what you missed for up to 60 days, and share videos and photos.
- Pair with select Alexa-enabled devices to enable announcements and two-way talk for convenient in-home monitoring.
- Dimensions: 4.98 in. x 2.44 in. x 1.10 in. (126.5mm x 62mm x 28mm)