Roborock E2 Key Product Benefits
- A high-precision dual-gyroscope inertial navigation system guides the Roborock E2 to clean in straight lines.
- Motion tracking sensors identifies areas that have been cleaned, reducing repetition or missed spots.
- Detects obstacles and decelerates in advance to minimize impact on furniture and walls, giving you a peace of mind.
- Schedule cleaning using the Mi Home app.
- Thirteen sensor types collaborate to give the E2 fall avoidance, surface awareness, collision sensitivity, escape route calculation, and more.
- A powerful 1800pa suction brings up the toughest dirt.
- A dynamic variable-speed side brush spins at 330RPM when cleaning along walls or obstacles to ensure a thorough clean. It slows down to 130RPM when cleaning in open spaces, ensuring trash do not fly about randomly.
- Climbs easily over 0.8in (2cm) high thresholds and carpets, automatically switching to maximum power when cleaning carpet.
- Water flows evenly across the mopping surface for uniform and comprehensive cleaning.
- A large capacity dustbin (640ml) reduces handling frequency.
- Recharges automatically when the battery is low and returns after charging to continue where it left off.
- E11 rated washable HEPA filter supports long-lasting use, with 95% of filter performance retained after 1 year of use, reducing the cost of maintenance.