Issue or Expired? Alert Us
– Wifi: 2.4G
– 90-100W equivalent
– Lumens: 1050
1. 1st time to connect Wi-Fi & phone, make sure smart bulb is connected to the same Wi-Fi(2.4G ONLY) as your phone connected. Dual-band wifi router- 2.4G & 5G, select 2.4G. After initially setting, you can access to other Wi-Fi or 4G/3G/2G cellular to control it.
2. Far away from wifi router or poor wifi will cause wifi connection drop.
1. Screw smart bulb on the lamp, you’ll get a red flashing light blink.
2.Download “Brightfun” or “smart life” app, register with phone number, then connect Wi-Fi (2.4G Only).
3. Click “ADD DEVICES”, then click “Confirm indicator rapidly blink”. You’ll see “Connecting now”. When it comes to 100% connected, you’ve already “Successfully added 1 device.”
At “Connecting now”, you may experience “Failed to add”. Just click “retry” button. If the smart light bulb can not be connected with App after 3 times, Reset it: completely disconnect the smart bulb, re-power and turn bulb on & off 3 times rapidly with 1 second interval time. Finally retry connection process on app after bulb rapidly red blink again.
Amazon Alexa Connect:
1. Launch alexa app, click “skills”, discover “Smart Life” to enable skills.
2. In alexa app, click “smart home” then “devices”, to search &connect smart bulb (revise name for voice control).
Google Home Connect:
1. Launch Google Home app, click “Home Control”, on top right, click”+”.
2. In the list, input “Smart Life”, find & launch, bind “Smart Life” app account, follow prompts. Then it appears in the “Devices”.