– Wifi: 2.4G
– Max Power: 1250W
1. 1st time to connect Wi-Fi & phone, make sure the smart power strip is connected to the same Wi-Fi(2.4G ONLY) as your phone connected. Dual-band wifi router- 2.4G & 5G, select 2.4G. After initially setting, you can access to other Wi-Fi or 4G/3G/2G cellular to control it.
2. Phone system: iOS 8.0 or above & Android V4.4 or above.
3. Far away from wifi router or poor wifi will cause wifi connection drop.
1. Plug into a 3-prong outlet, rapid green flashing light blink.
2. Download “Smart Life” app, register with phone number, then connect Wi-Fi (2.4G Only).
3. Click “ADD DEVICES”, then click “Confirm indicator rapidly blink”. You’ll see “Connecting now”. When it comes to 100% connected, you’ve already “Successfully added 1 device.”
* At “Connecting now”, you may experience “Failed to add”. Just click “retry” button. If the smart power strip can not be connected with App after 3 times, reset it: Press and hold manual power button 6 secs, re-connect app after fast blink.
1. Launch alexa app, click “skills”, discover “Smart Life” to enable skills.
2. In alexa app, click “smart home” then “devices”, to search &connect power strip (revise name for voice control).
Google Home Connect
1. Launch Google Home app, click “Home Control”, on top right, click”+”.
2. In the list, input “Smart Life”, find & launch, bind “Smart Life” app account, follow prompts. Then it appears in “Devices”.