No matter where you go, you can be alone with your music by using the WH-1000XM3 Wireless Noise-Canceling Over-Ear Headphones from Sony. Noise cancellation is accomplished with Sony’s dedicated HD Noise-Canceling QN1 processor and Sense Engine. Sense Engine is designed to automatically adjust the level of ambient sound based on your environment. If quick communication is needed, the Quick Attention feature lets you quickly connect with the outside world by simply covering the right earcup with your hand.
When it comes to what you do hear, the WH-1000XM3 can stream your favorite music via Bluetooth. The WX-1000XM3 headphones also support LDAC and high-resolution audio content. When used with a compatible source device, LDAC transmits approximately three times more data, up to 990 kb/s, compared to conventional Bluetooth. This is meant to make your high-resolution audio content sound even better when it’s played back through the 1.57″ drivers with LCP diaphragms (Liquid Crystal Polymer).
Whether you’re just looking for peace and quiet or a quiet listening experience, Sony crafted these noise-canceling headphones to be comfortable while wearing them. The earpads are made from soft, pressure-relieving foam urethane, and an overall lightweight design that comes in at only 9 oz.
- 1.57″ Drivers
- Wireless Bluetooth & NFC Tap Technology
- Built-In Rechargeable Battery
- Up to 30 Hours of Playback with BT+ANC
- LDAC, aptX HD, aptX, AAC Wireless Codecs
- Foldable Design with Swivel Earcups
- Active & Automatic Noise-Canceling
- Tap Controls for Audio & Calls
- Comfortable & Lightweight Design
- Includes Stereo Connector Cable
What you get:
- One  Sony WH-1000XM3 Wireless Noise-Canceling Over-Ear Headphones (Silver)
- One  Audio Connection Cable (3.94′)
- One  USB Cable
- One  Plug Adapter for In-Flight Use
- One  Compact Carry Case
- One  Limited 1-Year Warranty