CONQUER YOUR MORNING, CONQUER YOUR LIFE! The first 60 minutes of your day are extremely important for setting the tone for everything to follow. Stop rushing this critical time and start getting control back! The Morning Sidekick Journal helps you hack your morning ritual!
The 10-Second Pitch
- The Morning Sidekick Journal is a guided morning planner that helps you have the best mornings of your life
- Every day suggests a new tip or idea to try
- Built for night owls AND early birds
- Takes 5 minutes a day
- *Ships worldwide from our Los Angeles warehouse with tracking within 1 business day*
How It Works
Each day, you’ll get guidance to:
- Self-reflect with engaging questions
- Plan your morning in 5 steps
- Map out your biggest task of the day
- Get held accountable & beat snoozing
- Bonus: Has specific tips if you fall off the wagon
A walkthrough of the 66-day journal:
Step 1: Learning
- Get a clear idea of WHY you are doing this, WHAT you will be doing, and HOW you will establish your perfect morning routine.
Step 2: Tracking & Accountability
- Each of the three phases provide you with a unique tracking page.
- You’ll decide your wake up and sleep times, plan out your mornings the night before so you’re fully ready for the day, track the benefits you’re realizing, and reflect on your days.
Step 3: Daily Content
- Each day you’re given new learning tools, inspiration, and guidance for improving the quality of your mornings.
- These include expert tips, actionable strategies, daily challenges, affirmations, links and descriptions to phenomenal videos, podcasts, recommended resources, and more.
Why It Works
This journal is a life coach, accountability partner, and teacher all in one. It provides the perfect research-based strategy for becoming an early riser and teaches you everything you need to know about the habit-building process.
Each day you’ll get new bite-sized, actionable content that you can apply immediately to improving your mornings.
Enjoying a healthy source of outside accountability to keep you inspired and receive the information/knowledge you need.
Tracking Your Progress
Track your mornings with essential metrics. Create momentum through building streaks. Become conscious of benefits you’re realizing even when they start feeling normal.