Accidents happen quickly and sometimes it is difficult to recall all the details or even know exactly what happened. The Dash Cam provides an objective eye in situations that are often wrought with confusion and misinformation. Simply put, recording any incident is the greatest form of evidence allowing you to enter the courtroom with confidence.
This dual-camera dash cam not only records what’s going on in front of you, but also what’s going on inside the car. You can view both feeds at the same time with the customizable picture-in-picture display screen. This is perfect if you want to keep an eye on the kids in the backseat… or suspicious rideshare passengers. If angled correctly, this rear facing camera can also pick up what’s happening behind you through the back windshield such as a rear-end collision.
With all the different safety modes, you can set the camera to not overwrite clips when impacts are detected; start recording when there is vibration when you’re parked; and when it detects motion.
The Dash Cam mounts to your windshield on a swivel suction cup mount that also pivots up and down. You can view what the camera sees on a 2″ color LCD screen.
Your recordings will be crystal clear and irrefutable. This Dash Cam records in true 1080P HD Resolution. Everything is saved to a Micro SD Card so you can easily transfer files to your computer.
FEATURES and BENEFITS:
- – True 1080 HD Resolution (Forward Facing Camera)
- – Dual Cameras: Exterior and Interior Facing
- – Rear Facing Interior Camera Resolution: 640 X 480
- – Micro SD Card Recording (Micro SD Card not included)
- – Can support up to 32G Micro SD Cards
- – Live Feed with Loop Recording and Playback Function
- – 120° Wide Angle Lens
- – Pivoting Suction Mount
- – Sound, Video, Still Image Recording
- – Customizable Time Stamp
- – G-Sensor Mode prevents overriding when an impact is detected
- – Motion Detection Mode starts recording when the camera senses movement
- – Parking Monitor Mode starts recording if the car vibrates and locks footage
- – 4.25″ X 1.25″ X 3.25″ (without suction mount)
- – Internal Rechargeable Battery
- – 12′ DC Charging Cord for your car socket
- – 3.5″ Color LCD Display with Picture-in-Picture Feed
Please Note: The included battery is low capacity not intended to power the unit for extended periods of time. It is necessary to power the dash cam using the included DC cord/charger.