Maximum wireless transmission rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE standard 802.11 Specifications. Range and coverage specifications along with the number of connected devices were defined according to test results under normal usage conditions. Actual wireless transmission rate, wireless coverage, and a number of connected devices are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects, and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume, and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition.
MU-MIMO capability requires both the mesh system and client devices to support MU-MIMO.
TP-LINK homecare powered by Trend MicroTM (home care) is included for 3 years from the date of activation at no additional cost, after which would require an opt-in subscription at an additional cost. Opting-out of this subscription will disable certain features.
- Smartphone/Tablet Requirements – iOS 9.0 or later,
- Android 4.4 or later,
- Bluetooth 4.0 or later.
- Processor: Quad-core CPU,
- Interface: 2 LAN/WAN Gigabit Ethernet Ports,
- External Power Supply: 12 V/1.2 A,
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz,
- Signal Rate: 400 Mbps on 2.4 GHz/867 Mbps on 5 GHz. TP-Link Mesh
- Technology: MU-MIMO,Auto Path Selection,Self-Healing,AP Steering,Band Steering,Beamforming
- JD Power Award –Highest in customer satisfaction for wireless routers 2017 and 2019.
- If you’re looking to ditch your traditional router extender setup for a Whole Home WiFi system, put the TP-Link Deco M5 WiFi system on your shortlist PC mag said.
- Better Coverage than traditional WiFi routers: Deco M5 uses three units working seamlessly to create a mesh network that can cover homes up to 3,800 square feet. No Dead Zone anymore.
- Seamless and Stable WiFi: Rather than a wifi range extender that needs multiple network names and passwords, Deco M5 allows you to enjoy seamless roaming throughout the house, with a single network name and password.
- TP-Link unique Mesh technology automatically chooses the fastest path for every device and allows for more flexible placement than a satellite system.
- Secure WiFi Mesh Network: Protect your network and connected devices with a free lifetime subscription to TP-Link HomeCare featuring Next-level Antivirus, Robust Parental Controls, and QoS.
- Easy to setup: Download the TP-Link Deco app, plug in your system, and follow the instructions to get your new home network up and running in minutes. Works with Amazon Alexa as well.
What you get:
- Two  Pack of TP-Link Deco Mesh WiFi System Works with Alexa Deco M5