- If you’re looking to ditch your traditional router-extender setup for a whole-home Wi-Fi system, put the TP-LINK deco M5 Wi-Fi system on your shortlist” — PC mag
- Unlike traditional routers that can cause dead zones and buffer, Deco M5 uses two units working seamlessly to create a mesh network that can cover homes up to 3, 800 sq. Ft. And keep 100+ devices connected at the same time
- Rather than range extenders that need multiple network names and passwords, Deco M5 allows you to enjoy seamless roaming from room to room, with a single network name and password
- TP-LINK unique Adaptive routing technology automatically chooses the fastest path for every device and allows for more flexible placement than a satellite system
- Easy setup—download the TP-LINK deco app, plug in your system, and follow the instructions to get your new home network up and running in minutes
- Comprehensive Antivirus powered by Trend Micro helps protect your personal information and IoT devices (free 3-year subscription). you can also prioritize each device, filter internet content and pause the Wi-Fi for your children
- Deco M5 is perfect for Internet plans up to 500 Mbps and works with any internet service provider (ISP) and modem
- Industry-leading 2-year warranty and FREE 24/7 technical support
No More Dead Zones
Deco M5 delivers WiFi up to 5,500 sq. ft. to cover homes of all sizes and shapes, from the corner bedroom to the backyard.
Every Deco unit acts as a router to keep your Wi-Fi running fast, and a Deco M5 system can keep 100-plus devices connected at once.
One Network, One Name
With Deco M5, you can walk from room to room with your smartphone or tablet and stay connected on a single Wi-Fi network.
What you get:
- Two  TP-Link Deco Whole Home Mesh WIFI System