Features / Benefits
You shouldn\\\'t have to put up with slow internet speeds at home, even if you\\\'re outside. Our wireless adapter features with dual bandwidth (2.4GHz+5GHz) and up to 1300Mbps wireless speed. Provide low latency experience for HD video streaming and gaming. Say goodbye to spotty WiFi dead zones and slow internet speeds. Station Mode is to receive wireless signal and AP Mode is to create a hotspot with the Soft AP if your computer is under wired Internet connection. Adopt upgraded encryption to protect your personal information security. Built-in high gain 180° foldable antenna, greatly enhances the WiFi adapter\\\'s ability. Easy operation and widely fit for XP/Vista/7/8/10,fit for Linx2.6X and fit for Mac OS.
- USB3.0 INTERFACE UPGRADING: Compared to 2.0, USB 3.0 will bring you a great experience. USB 3.0 is also called Super Speed USB, has 10 times faster speed than the ordinary USB WiFi adapters. It provides a better compatibility for your PC and ensures a more stable Internet connection, reducing freezing and lags.
- SAY GOODBYE TO SPOTTY WIFI DEAD ZONES: 1300Mbps WIFI speeds with Dual Band (867Mbps on 5GHz & 400Mbps on 2.4GHz), ultra-fast speeds mean this USB 3.0 WIFI adapter is the ideal choice for gaming online and seamless HD video streaming.
- 2-In-1 WIRELESS ADAPTER: Station Mode: Connect computer or laptop to the wireless network, say goodbye to wired cables. AP Mode: You can create a Hot spot with the Soft AP if your computer is under wired Internet connection. You can boost Wi-Fi to your other mobile devices from your computer.
- WIDE RANGE & STABLE SIGNAL: The dual high gain 5dBi antennas are 360° omnidirectional, ensure strong signal to through the wall, creating a super wide and stable wireless internet environment for you. With small design, it is portable and used whenever and wherever you want.
- EASY INSTALLATION & WIDE COMPATIBILITY: Plug it in USB port; Install the driver and; Make sure whether your operating system is fit for XP/Vista/7/8/10,fit for Linx2.6X and fit for Mac OS X.
- Dimensions: 3.35 x 0.75 x 5.9
- While the range of 5GHz is typically less than 2.4GHz, but the 5GHz band is significantly less congested and faster. So if your dongle is near with your router, you WiFi get stronger signal with lighting speed on 5GHz band. But if the distance between the dongle and router is too long, you may have better signal on 2 4GHZ band.
- If you are using this adapter with a desktop computer, plug the adapter into the USB port on the back of the computer chassis. (Computer USB interface must be connected to the computer\\\'s motherboard).
- In case your PC has integrated WIFI adapter, please turn it off before installing driver for the USB WiFi adapter. Otherwise, you will not know which WiFi adapter is working for you and these WiFi adapters may cause conflict with each other.